New Digital Studio Resources For Your Business
Did you know AHML has a brand new Studio in Digital Services? There are many new resources for photography, videography, music and more. Check out all of the details here. You can make a two hour reservation to use these resources for free! Ideas on how you can use this new space for your business might include:
- Photographing products
- Getting a great headshot
- Editing photos with professional software for etsy, ebay, or your website.
- Creating a video for promoting your business
- Creating, recording, and editing music
- Scanning professional quality scans
- Printing with our printers and color copier
- Creating online tutorials using screen capture software
- And more!
Classes are on-going, and one-on-one appointments can be made to help you utilize the resources in the new digital media lab.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our Business Center e-newsletter. It’s an important way to get the most up to date information right in your inbox regarding services that can help get your business started or grow!
Also, one-on-one appointments are always available to help navigate social media, Etsy, Pinterest, Hootsuite, and blogging or to get ideas for the next step for your business. Contact Business Services Librarian Shannon Scanlan at email@example.com or Business Services Advisor Julie Kittredge at firstname.lastname@example.org.