Notifications are sent to your email address when there is activity relating to your contributions:
- When new comments are made on a memory you have created
- When a memory is "repinned"
- When someone follows you
- When someone "unfollows" you
Notifications are automatically set so that you receive only one notification until the next time you log in to the site.
Change notification settings
- Click the orange My Account link at the top right of the screen. (My Account is only available when you are already logged in.)
- Click the Notifications tab.
Select your notification preference for each of the notification types.
- Always send notification will send a notification every time the type of action occurs.
- Only one notification until the next login to the site (standard setting) sends only one notification, regardless of how many times the type of action occurs, until you login again.
- Never send notification does not notifiy you if that action is taken.
- Click the Save.