Added 2 years 2 months ago onto Schools
Source: Photo courtesy of Arlington History Museum
1849 – 1st school opens in Arlington Heights on the NW corner of Miner St. and Evergreen Avenue. 16 foot x 16 foot building served rural families.
2nd School Building (blue house shown) served Arlington Heights and was eventually converted to a residence that was torn down in the 1990s.