bpowers's picture
bpowers

Added 1 year 5 months ago onto Schools

Source: Photo courtesy of the Arlington Heights History Museum

1870 – Independent school district, District 10 was established and a brick school with 4 rooms was built on the North School Park property. In 1901, District 10 was renumbered and renamed District 25.
1904 – A second 4 room school was built next door to the existing school.
1925 – South School opened.
1938 – North School opened.

Category: 
Like
0 Likes
Share This:
Added onto the category

Schools

South School 1926
Originally Added by

bpowers

Added onto the board

Schools

Scroll to top