New Small Conference Rooms Open
Want to meet for a homework project? Need to find a place for an interview? Use one of the seven new small conference rooms that are now available on the library's second floor. That makes a total of 11 rooms currently available for individuals and groups. A.H. cardholders can reserve a small conference room by calling 847-392-0100 or stopping by the Info Desk or the second-floor desk.
- May be booked up to a week in advance by A.H. cardholders only
- Can be used for up to two hours at a time
- May be used by individuals or groups of up to six people
- Have dry-erase boards and Internet connection
- 9 a.m.-9:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturday
- noon-5 p.m., Sunday
View diagram of conference rooms.
Read full guidelines for conference room use.