Social Media Marketing Made Simple
You’ve probably heard of social media. You may even understand the value social media can bring to your business. Now wondering how to start? In this introductory session, we cover strategies and best practices to get the most out of your social media activities, including:
- What social media marketing really is and why it is important
- An overview of social media and how to evaluate the channels that are right for your business or organization
- How small businesses and organizations are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships and drive sales and response
- How to create good content for your social media marketing campaigns
- How to incorporate social media marketing into your business life without losing productivity. How to create an integrated marketing plan with social media, email marketing and other marketing efforts.
Date and time: Tuesday, August 21, 7 p.m.
Location: Hendrickson Room