A proctoring service is available by appointment for AHML cardholders only. There is no charge for this service. Appointments are available 9 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Friday. For proctoring service, contact Debbie Halpin in the Business Office at 847-506-2611.
- You will not be allowed access to notes, books, electronic devices of any kind, including cell phones, PDAs, pagers, laptop computers, etc., unless otherwise indicated in the special instructions.
For online tests, there are two options for using a computer:
- You may bring your own laptop computer. The library has Wi-Fi.
- The proctor can reserve a laptop computer from the library or you may check out a laptop on your library card for the duration of the test.
- We will mail your test for grading but cannot grade it ourselves. You are responsible for supplying any postage on return envelopes for tests.
- It is the library's goal to provide uninterrupted access to the Internet during normal operating hours. However, high demand, reliability of technology and other factors may affect the delivery of the service. For these reasons, the library cannot guarantee the availability of its Internet service for online tests.