Business Book Club: Wednesday, May 22nd
Posted by juliekittredge on 05/15/13
Last chance to join us for next week's Business Book Club!
The business world is constantly adapting to new ideas, trends and business practices. The new Business Book Club will offer a forum where business people can explore, learn, network, discuss and implement strategies for professional and personal growth.
The book title for May is The Facts of Business Life: What Every Successful Business Owner Knows That You Don't, by Bill McBean. For more information on the Business Book Club, please contact Business Services Librarian Shannon Scanlan at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Business Services Advisor Julie Kittredge at email@example.com.
Location: Armand's Pizzeria, 70 N Vail Ave, Arlington Heights.
Wed, 05/22/2013 - 7:00pm - 9:00pm Register and pick your book up at the library so you can read it over the weekend!
Here are some ways you can take advantage of our services for local businesses and organizations:
- Schedule a consultation appointment with our business specialists
- Reserve and borrow library books and other materials
- Use library facilities including our Business Center, meeting rooms and the Studio (digital media lab)
- Access business databases from home or work
- Register for technology classes
Apply for a business library card to start taking advantage of our services and collections.