The Hendrickson Room is available for civic, cultural, educational and public information meetings of groups based in Arlington Heights, or groups which have a significant number of Arlington Heights participants.
Located on the 2nd floor, the Hendrickson Room has adjustable lighting and an available kitchen. It holds a maximum of 200 people in a "theater style” setting, but can be divided in half for smaller groups.
A fee is charged for the use of the room. Additional charges for equipment may also apply.
Room Fee - No refreshments to be served
- Half of Hendrickson Room (max. 90 attendees) - No Charge
- Full Hendrickson Room (max. 200 attendees) - $50
- Half of Hendrickson Room (max. 90 attendees) - $10
- Full Hendrickson Room (max. 200 attendees) - Will Be Serving Refreshments - $75
Questions regarding reserving the Hendrickson meeting room should be made to the Business Office at 847-506-2611.
Conference rooms are available on the 2nd floor of the library.
- 2-hour reservations can be made by Arlington Heights cardholders only.
- Customers may reserve a room up to two hours per day.
- Most smaller conference rooms accommodate up to six people and larger conference rooms accommodate 6-12 people.
- Conference rooms will close at 9:30 p.m. Monday – Friday and 5:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- Call 847-392-0100 or visit the Info desk or 2nd floor kiosk to make a reservation.
The following equipment is available for use in the Hendrickson Room, free of charge except where noted. Projectors and screens are located in the room and will be set up for your AV choices.